BIN MAN LIMITED Terms & Conditions
For the T&C’s below, Bin Man Limited is referred to as “we” or “us”.
This sets out the terms and conditions on which we, Bin Man Limited (“we”, “our” or “Bin Man Limited”), provide access to our website https//binmanlimited.co.uk. Please read these Website Terms carefully before ordering any services through the Website. By ordering services through the Website (whether now or in the future), you agree to be bound by these Terms. We reserve the right to change these Website Terms from time to time by changing them on this page.
By accessing any part of the Website, you indicate that you accept these Website Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, you should leave the Website immediately, and you will not be able to book any services through the website.
1. BIN MAN LIMITED is a company registered in England and Wales with registered company number 14476288
2. Any contact with the business should be by email to [email protected]
2. Basis of Sale
1. All services provided by BIN MAN LIMITED are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Jobs carried out by BIN MAN LIMITED employees means that The legal contract for the supply and purchase of the service is between you and BIN MAN LIMITED.
3. As brokers, we reserve the right to subcontract our services to other vetted waste service suppliers. The legal contract for the supply and purchase of the service is between you and the supplier, and we will conclude the sale of the Order on behalf of supplier.
4. If we provide a quote for a waste clearance without first inspecting the location, then a contract shall be created between us on your acceptance of our quote.
5. Quoted prices cannot be guaranteed until the time of the clearance in case the information you provided to us at the time of quotation was incomplete or inaccurate.
6. We reserve the right to charge additional amounts at the time of collection to cover the cost of additional labour time or other disposal charges such as excessive weight
3. Our Services
1. We will endeavour to undertake the clearance on the date and time agreed but there may be delays due to circumstances beyond our control.
2. Where we provide you with an estimated time of arrival this should not be construed as any form of guarantee. Estimated times are provided by the Supplier and are only estimates. Neither we nor the Suppliers guarantee that clearances will be completed within the estimated times.
3. You agree to provide our clearance crews with free and safe access to the premises from where the rubbish is to be removed. You shall notify us of any special circumstances which may be relevant to our quotation. If you do not notify us of such special circumstances or
provide us with incomplete or inaccurate information or instructions, we may either make an additional charge to cover extra costs or cancel the clearance.
4. We reserve the right to work safely and will stop work should they feel any conditions may endanger the public, our customers or our suppliers.
5. If we detect Asbestos they are required to leave the site immediately in line with HSE guidelines. Needles and any other hazardous / toxic substances can also result in immediate vacation of a site or premises.
4. Price and payment
1. All prices are subject to VAT No: 427999922
2. Payment must be made before or at the time of the clearance unless a later payment date has been agreed in advance in writing.
3. Invoices are to be paid immediately unless prearranged agreement. Any late payments may incur additional charges. We reserve the right to charge interest on balances owed, at a rate of 2% per month.
5. Rights of withdrawal
1. To exercise the statutory right of cancellation, you must provide us with written notice by email to [email protected]. Cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled collection time will incur a charge of £75 + VAT admin fee.
2. If we are unable to complete the clearance because of an act or omission by you (e.g. we cannot gain access to the waste), we will refund you all monies paid less the default cancellation fee of £75 + VAT to cover our costs.
6. Website access
1. While we try to ensure the Website is normally available twenty four (24) hours a day, we do not undertake any obligation to do so, and we will not be liable to you if the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily at any time and without notice.
3. The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we take the steps required by law to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
7. Events outside of our control
1. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Website Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control
8. Limitation of Liability
1. We shall not be liable to you for any loss of profit or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the contract. Our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising in connection with the contract, whether in contract, tort (including
negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the price of our services under the contract.
1. We may terminate the arrangement between us at any time.
2. Termination will not affect either party’s outstanding rights or duties, including our right to recover from you any money you owe us under these Terms
1. You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Website Terms without our prior written consent. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these Website Terms without your prior written consent to any of our affiliates or any business that we enter into a joint venture with, purchase or are sold to.
11. Governing law and jurisdiction
1. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes or claims arising in connection with these Website Terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.